MessyMayhem Mission Statement

Purveyor of videos and photos of messy girls, wet and messy fun and slimy silliness featuring gallons of gunge.

Sunday 17 June 2012

A quick chat with Scarlot Rose



She’s one of the most popular models on the site and little wonder. In her last video Episode 30 Part 2 the gorgeous auburn haired loon giggled her way through every gunging then sat in the pool playing refusing to get out and then confessed she was a gunge addict! So I did a quick interview with Rose recently to give you guys an insight as to what goes on in that pretty head of hers.


 
Hi Rose, hows things with you?

Hellooooo I’m good thank you, extremely busy travelling the country at the minute but I love it so I’m a very happy bunny!

You came to shoot with Messymayhem.com because you made a fabulous reply to a casting on a model site, what was your reaction when you read the casting?

Haha, well I think the first thing to point out is that my partner at the time thought I was a little nuts to say the least. I was starting to get a bit fed up of every person with a camera putting up a casting for models to work for nothing and basically just get naked, now i have nothing against that but it does get slightly annoying when it’s your job! Anyway I saw this casting and suddenly got a bit excited... sploshing has always been a big curiosity of mine but it’s something I had never been able to try, I didn’t have the room to do it, the actual gunge or anyone to try it with so after checking out the website it looked like a really fun thing to do and a good way to explore!

Were you excited before the shoot?

I think I was perhaps a teeny bit excited.. or possibly way too excited haha! I was really looking forward to it!

How did you find being gunged and was it what you expected?

Well I had absolutely no idea what to expect, Paris mentioned shed done something similar and found it fun but I just had no idea what to expect, for one thing i got up early to do my makeup not thinking it would be all down my face within the first few minutes!! But I really enjoyed it I had such a laugh and once I was in I never wanted to get back out!!

What's the best thing and the worst thing about shooting for the site?

Hmmm the best bit.. Well aside from getting gunged I think is the good company and all the yummy nibbles haha! The worst thing... having to get out and drive all the way home? Oh and maybe the fact I start to feel a bit like a prune after so many showers in one day! Haha

If you could gunge anyone else who would it be and why?

Most definitely bob!! I'm sure he cheats... on almost every game so i’d like to give him a taste of his own medicine!! Haha

Is there anything wet / messy that you haven't done yet that you'd like to try?

Hmm well I’m still quite new to all of this and have only really tried gunge, pies and custard I randomly think bouncing about in some jelly could be pretty fun.. so you best get making the worlds biggest jelly Bob! :P

Anything else to say before we leave you?

I've had a great time working with the Messymayhem lot and I hope to see everyone again soon, and indulge in some more messy madness!
lots of love
Scarlot-Rose
xxx

Trust me, she’ll be back soon guys. I have trouble keeping here away!

No comments:

Post a Comment