MessyMayhem Mission Statement

Purveyor of videos and photos of messy girls, wet and messy fun and slimy silliness featuring gallons of gunge.

Sunday 15 July 2012

A Quick Chat With Messymayhem's Most Gunged Girl...

Well she was there at the very first shoot (in fact it was in her house) and she's done many more since. In fact she's probably Messymayhem's most gunged girl and is convinced we rig every game against her but still comes back for more as she loves it .She's the brummie nutter that is Karen and recently I caught up with her to have a chat about all things messy.





Hi Karen, hows things with you?

Very well thank you.

Were you excited before your first shoot?

Yes definitely! it was like a childhood dream to be gunged from when i seen it on the Saturday TV shows.

How did you find being gunged and was it what you expected?

At first I was a bit hmm this is going to be weird and very messy but absolutely loved it, its quite possibly the best feeling haha.

You’ve done loads of shoots with us now. What’s your most memorable and why?

When we played the time bomb game. I literally got every question wrong because I genuinely didn't know the answers then at the last second i got one right and the bomb went off so I got to gunge the other girl hehe. Everyone thought it was a fix but I promise I am naturally blonde and dumb haha. You can see that here.

What's the best thing and the worst thing about shooting for the site?

Best thing is its so much fun! Worst thing is I dont get to do it as often as I'd like to.


If you could gunge anyone else who would it be and why?

Bob!!!!! (I'm going to have to stop asking this question!)

Is there anything wet / messy that you haven't done yet that you'd like to try?

No think ive pretty much tried it all now.

Anything else to say before we leave you?

Watch my videos!! any of them, you'll love them all!! always entertaining yet sexy!!

Thanks for that Karen, if you guys want to see more of Karen then head here where you can get all her videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment