MessyMayhem Mission Statement

Purveyor of videos and photos of messy girls, wet and messy fun and slimy silliness featuring gallons of gunge.

Monday 1 April 2013

Weekend of shoots done & Episode 38 now on UMD store



I hope you all had / are having a nice Easter, I doubt you’ll have been having as much fun as me though. I write this tired but happy recovering from doing three shoots this weekend for www.messymayhem.com those of you who follow us on twitter will know more about them. Thanks for all the messages and follows etc over the weekend. I shall be doing a blog post in the next week to give a full account of goings on. In the meantime editing has begun on Episode 43 coming soon to a download store near you! That means it’s time to move the rather popular Episode 38 with well spoken busty beauty Elizzabeth and feisty Geordie stunner Rachelle onto our UMD Store which can be found here 






No comments:

Post a Comment