MessyMayhem Mission Statement

Purveyor of videos and photos of messy girls, wet and messy fun and slimy silliness featuring gallons of gunge.

Saturday 19 October 2013

Episode 48 with Amber and Kiki now on UMD Store & Twitter


With all the excitement of having Jayce and Nerea doing Episode 53 I completely forgot last weekend that I needed to move Episode 48 with the gorgeous well spoken Amber and sexy and cheeky Kiki onto our UMD store. I’ve now done that and it can be found here


Also Messymayhem Towers will be open for the business of shooting tomorrow and Monday. I’m hoping to get some updates of what’s going on up on Twitter. However sadly Annabelle can’t be with us so it may not be as slick an operation as usual. Fear not though you won’t have to put up with me hosting as we have Kiki coming to act as guest host.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment