MessyMayhem Mission Statement

Purveyor of videos and photos of messy girls, wet and messy fun and slimy silliness featuring gallons of gunge.

Thursday 29 January 2015

Naomi K plays I Spy Pie & some sad news


The Wam legend that is the adorable Naomi K joins us once again for some messy daftness. Unfortunately no proper hosts were available so you’re stuck with me Bob, Naomi more than makes up for that though! It is also with great sadness I have to report that Naomi told me recently that she has retired from modelling and thus won’t be available for any more shoots. I consider myself very lucky to have worked with her, she’s a lovely girl, a total pro and really enjoys getting messy. I’m sure it’s not just myself who is going to miss her. The news isn’t all bad though. After this video I have one more “In the can” of Naomi which should come out later this year. For now enjoy her playing “I Spy Pie” which is up now on the download store




No comments:

Post a Comment