MessyMayhem Mission Statement

Purveyor of videos and photos of messy girls, wet and messy fun and slimy silliness featuring gallons of gunge.

Saturday 15 June 2013

Customs with Annabelle



As a general rule I don’t do customs and just like to do my own thing on shoots and fortunately enough people tend to buy it for me to keep doing more. However I was chatting with Annabelle, the lovely host of Messymayhem.com recently and she’s willing to do some when we next shoot for the site if anyone is interested. At the minute i’m just seeing what interest there is.
 

For those of you who don’t know her I’ve been shooting with her since the beginning of the site about 3 years ago and she is probably the model who has been gunged most on the site before she became the regular host a little over a year ago. She’s a beautiful “girl next door” type look and is a self confessed gym addict! She’s also very witty and intelligent, full of confidence, fiercely competitive and dare I say it slightly bossy! She has a great sense of humour and has been covered in most things in her time wamming for my site and others. She says she doesn’t enjoy getting messy but she’s come back for more so many times I’m not so sure!

If you’re interested in having a custom done then please get in touch with me messymayhem@live.co.uk but read the below first:

Customs are probably going to be priced around the £65 ($100) mark. This may vary depending on what you want and subject to agreement that I retain copyright on the video and can sell an edit of it on www.messymayhem.com If you want something that is going to be “For your eyes only” then the cost would be more. Payment would be required in advance.

We would be shooting these mid August

Custom ideas will only be accepted subject to myself and Annabelle agreeing to them nothing we deem too weird or explicit will be accepted.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I leave you with a few photos of Annabelle herself in action.


















No comments:

Post a Comment