MessyMayhem Mission Statement

Purveyor of videos and photos of messy girls, wet and messy fun and slimy silliness featuring gallons of gunge.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Photoset of Karen in the gunge tank now up


It’s been a while since we have had a new photoset up on the site. It was taking me a long time to edit the photosets and the sales were not great so I stopped deciding it wasn’t worth the effort. However in recent developments we now have a gunge tank and the fantastic Henry Wilcox asked me if I wanted some still photos of the action. Originally the plan was just to use these for promotional pictures for the site and videos. However Henry has been getting so many good shots it seems a shame to waste them. Also our new setup means that the photos are of higher quality and far easier to edit. Therefore I present a photoset of Karen’s Vote Result, her first time in our gunge tank. It’s up now on the download store 



No comments:

Post a Comment